Friday, December 03, 2004

happy, happy times ten

joy is filling the skies with plenitude, so My Psychiatrist told me in a dream.

we fought over cupcakes and spat on our noses, the stars a happy antioch. i wept for a friday that was never there, only getting a new day as a pill. this was the hope and endeavour that would ensure its awakened prophecy. a nod to the coach and we both sat inside.

"have you been experiencing these reports every morning?" already knowing yes, a mark was encoded forever in science and the barren trees surrounding my childhood years. he put the notepad down and looked deep into my black composure.

"there will only be triumphant and ecstatic fullness, a fuel for exposing the true nature of where it sits and where you stand. take this", he said passing me a dollar.

the coin was swept clean of its blood and still did not shine as my convictions felt it should. solely, it was turned sideways in my palm and broken home. i looked at the raincoat on the floor by my envy, and it was weeping.

the door opened and slowly backwards was a field of mice spilling. i pitied the wrong doctor, i told myself. my foot reached the earth for the first time in a week, and a daisy grew sadly in my place.

No comments: